Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Whistler Trip

Another fun tradition of Whistler with the ultimate frisbee friends. Even though I haven't played ultimate for months and months, it is always fun to ski with the group.






First, our rented cabin was really huge and quite close to the mountain. We also got a fresh dump of snow on both days, which was a lot of fun to test with my new skis.



We never got to take a group run together, but had fun staking out a spot for lunch.






August and I wore our helmets just to keep our worried mother pleased. We won't have any head injuries in the bar. Here is the evidence.





Helmets do, however, have a bad side effect where your hair sprouts out the top and your ski buddies laugh at you.



I'm hoping to get in more ski vacations next season. Maybe one day I can get good enough to keep up with August!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home